Thursday, March 18, 2010

SentuhanMu

Assalamu'alaikum wrwb....

Asif jiddan for the long hiatus...just want to share :)

After a very long time, I sometimes feel like there is something missing in my heart...I did my part on carrying out my responsibilities (though a lot of improvements need to be made), but my heart still feels sunken....I realised, what made me feel that way was that I have neglected my heart of its prime source of food, one that can make it beat healthily and lightly, without worries: remembering Allah, tarbiyyah dzatiyyah....I have been busy with worldly duties that I have made my heart (and my iman) suffer a lot....

This morning, as I was driving to school, I recited istighfar....suddenly, my eyes move up and I was looking at this amazing view (while driving on the more or less straight road)...I saw the morning sky, still greyish, sliced through by rays of sunlight....Slowly, the sky opened up, giving way for more light to penetrate through it....Subhanallah! It was so beautiful...I was suddenly reminded of Surah al-Insyiqaq (when the sky is split asunder)...it reminded me of how the world will come to its end...I was afraid and hopeful....alhamdulillah, Allah still loves me and still wants to give me a chance to carry out my duties as recited in the Qur'an (51:56, and 2:30)....alhamdulillah, Allah has awaken my heart from it's comfort zone in the best possible way...I felt refreshed, reborn, and very very very happy :D

I wish I can share this beautiful feeling of knowing that Allah loves me and still does....I really really wish that I can share how it feels like :D

Anyway, I gotta go....wish U will be given the chance to feel the bliss of iman :)

Salaam....

2 comments:

Alex said...

subhanallah

playlist Alarm Me kamu best

Si Kerdil Di Zaman Fitan said...

Salaam...

'afwan baru baca comment....

alhamdulillah, every little thing that I do, mudah2an akan dpt membawa org lain lebih dekat dgn Allah, lebih mengingat Allah, insyaAllah....

even playlist nya hehehe....jzkk for the comment....