Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All the Best!!

Assalamu'alaikum wrwb....


Just wanna drop my best regards to all my students and x-students who are gonna sit for their upcoming exam, and those who are currently sitting for their exam (^_^)


All the best to u all...!!!


I used to feel so worried (actually, I do occasionally feel worried but I shouldn't be), but insyaAllah I will try not to....not because I don't care about you (huhu~ I do care, a lot!) but I shouldn't be worried....If I do, then it's as if I don't have faith in you and in Allah's qadr, and believing and having faith in Allah's qadr is one of the fundamentals of iman (^_^)


To all of you, students, out there....I hope that you have all worked hard for the sake of Allah's blessings...insyaAllah, Allah will never dzalim towards you, instead Allah will give you whatever it is that you need to sail your life through the sea of life...You may not do well for this exam, but remember to have faith in Allah....what you like and wanted may not be the best for you...have faith in Allah....when you have tried the best that you can and still couldn't get what you wanted, then there must be something else which is better for you out there....u just have to serach for it...doa, usaha and tawakkal (^_^)


Remember that getting to the end of the line is not what matters the most, but to Allah, it is how you get to the end that matters...then Allah can give you more pahala for your hard work and faith in trying to gain Allah's love and blessings (^_^)


Be optimistic, ayt...!! Make no room for sadness and worries (^_^) 


K then, again, All the Best!!!  (^_^) Salaam....

No comments: